By Scala IDE team on Jul 15 2013
We are happy to announce the release of Scala IDE 3.0.1, the first maintenance release of the 3.0 version, based on the recent Scala 2.10.2 release.
Since the 3.0.0 release in March, 23 tickets were fixed. Some of the highlights are:
- correctly attach the Scala debugger to a running JVM, and support JRebel
- correctly use a configured JDK, other than the one used for running Eclipse
- correctly implemented Skip all breakpoints in the Scala debugger
- much cleaner Open Type dialog
- deprecation warnings accumulating
For the complete list of fixes, please see our changelog.
In addition to Scala IDE, the update sites contains new versions of plugins related to Scala:
- Scala Worksheet 0.2.0
- Play support 0.3.0
- ScalaTest support 2.9.3
- InSynth 1.0.0
- Scala Search 0.1.0 new
For additional information about the improvements in the plugins, please check the previous post.
This release is also the first one compatible with Eclipse (4.3) Kepler. As for Eclipse Juno, this support is experimental in Scala IDE 3.0.
The release can be installed using the all-in-one bundle, which contains Eclipse, Scala IDE and Scala Worksheet.
To install the release on an existing version of Eclipse, use the ecosystem update sites: